Behind the Scenes at Zumanity!

Watch this special behind-the-scenes video at my Zumanity photo shoot! What a crazy experience and this is just the beginning! Get your tickets, hunni. June 27-July 1st in Vegas!

1. Roya'le Little

LOV. LOV . LOV IT BOSS LADY !!! THE MAKE UP IS FLAWLESS & YOUR HAIR IS ON POINT !!! .. THE WHITE IS SEXY BOSS OMG !!! THIS IS HOW YOUR #1 FAN WANT TO SEE YOU ON THE BIG SCREEN @ ALL TIMES !!!

LOV U MELISSA ROYA’LE

May 13 at 6:53pm  / Log in to Reply
  2. Roya'le Little

LOV THE RING !

May 13 at 7:03pm  / Log in to Reply
  3. Gospelgirl2354

It looks fabulous! Sensuous, Nene willluckay this part well. Good luck Leakes.Do the dog gone thang!.

May 13 at 7:37pm  / Log in to Reply
  4. China75

Let me start by saying I am a fan. I think your new circus gig is…. old. Sure Josephine Baker made her millions with the silly faces and dancing around in a jungle with a banana skirt. Then there’s this Sarah Baartman thing… She was considered a video vixen in todays market. Those Europeans exploited her for years in that circus because of her African American features. She died penniless and broke. I think u can do waaaaay better. No shade @ all gurl, just a observation.

May 13 at 8:58pm  / Log in to Reply
  5. BoydHR

Nene, I’m happy for you and all of your endeavors. You have continuously made sage decisions regarding business, career, and finances. May God’s perpetual blessing engulf you.

May 14 at 4:33am  / Log in to Reply
  6. Toni Jones

Yes, I think this opens you up to new and exciting things, it shows your flexability in any situation, DWTS, acting and other endeavors.
    I’m looking forward to seeing you on the BIG SCREEN soon.!.

May 14 at 8:18am  / Log in to Reply
  7. Deltricia Williams

Nene, you are doing it. The outfits and the makeup are very nice, and risqué is ok. You keep going higher and higher, just please remember who blessed you to have this talent and skill. Waiting for the big screen, I know you can do it…love you

May 14 at 9:57am  / Log in to Reply
  8. sharon9988bellsouth.net

Flora, MS Loves you NeNe! You should get your own show and take Porsha, Kandi and Phadera with you. Perhaps let Todd produce it. No one will will watch Kenya!

May 20 at 9:41am  / Log in to Reply
  9. zelleboo

NENE omg you look so beautiful! Im soooo_proud of you! Stay Blessed sweetie!

May 24 at 2:29pm  / Log in to Reply