Here I Am Baby!

Nene Leakes Collection at HSN Now Available

After a year in the making I am finally here HSN with The Nene Leakes Collection! Catch me today LIVE in the studio @ 4pm to 4:22pm then again @ 9pm to 11pm. Tune in! Go to HSN.com and put Nene in the search engine to shop around. Size 2 to 24 available!

PS: We have sold out of various styles and I thank you soooooooooooo much for all your support!!

1. Lillian

YOU GO GIRL……GET THAT MONEY….

July 28 at 1:01pm  /
  2. Toni Jones

Love your clothes line!! So proud of you!!!!

July 28 at 1:46pm  /
  3. g bear

Hi Nene, I saw you on HSN today and you were a joy to watch. I bought the cold shoulder tunic in the taupe zebra print and can’t wait to wear it. All the models looked fabulous. Thank you for sizes to fit us curvy girls and clothes that are versatile and not tight for the clubs.

July 28 at 2:34pm  /
  4. Madeline Kent Munday

I was in the middle of jamming with Al Green, “Here I am baby” when I ran across your message. Lol! It said, “Here I am baby.” Too coincidental! What is the chances of that happening?

July 28 at 6:12pm  /
  5. Bianca Serrano

I just spoke to you on the air on HSN! I am so proud of you and like I said to you sometimes you MUST throw shade because when peeps like Wendell attack you for NO REASON WHAT SO EVER!. Wendell is jealous of you. She was on Dancing With The Stars, could not dance … You and Tony did great! Wendell did ONE night/ONE show in Las Vegas Venetian, You were a Guest Mistress of Ceremony in Zumaniti for a run!!! Wendell went on QVC but has never had a Today’s Special, an entire day of her line, etc.

Success is the Sweetness Revenge! You are an inspiration. and thank you for my BLOOPS! I DVR’D WHEN WE TALKED ONLY AND HAVE PLAYED IT BACK 10 TIMES!

July 28 at 7:35pm  /
  6. Josephine Guess

HI MY PRETTY LADY I WATCHED YOU TODAY ON HSN AND WAS SO GOOD YOUR CLOTHES ARE VERY NICE I WILL BUY THAT CAPE YOU SHOWED TODAY, MUCH LUCK AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU YOUR HUSBAND.
    MRS. JOSEPHINE GUESS

July 28 at 8:43pm  /
  7. Wanda Diaz

You go girl love your clothes Love you have all sizes much luck to you and family can’t wait to what else you have in store for us.keep up the great work big fan

July 29 at 8:34am  /