Clearing Up the ‘Head Doctor’ Comment

A hit dog always holla! I never said I knew Phaedra in school. I mean why would I say that? She’s 21 years old and I’m 121 years old, right? I’m sure that’s what she would want the world to think. Hit your rewind button! I didn’t say I knew Phaedra was “The Head Doctor,” I said it was a rumor! We have all heard rumors about somebody we didn’t go to school with. It wasn’t said with malicious intent, but it was said. I’m definitely a jokester, but the one thing I don’t practice is lying.

This is the show we signed up for! Don’t get new now! I can’t count the number of times Phaedra has lied about my character. It works like this: don’t ever think you can dish on me and I can’t do the same to you.

Let’s welcome Chuck and Mynique to the show! As you can already tell, Chuck knows a few of these ladies in more ways than one! I’m not privy to the relationships he’s had with the other ladies, but I have heard all the rumors, so stick around, I think he does a pretty good job of letting us know.

I asked all the ladies to join me on a girls’ trip to Savannah, Georgia. Girls’ trips are always good to do. If they don’t do anything else, they will make you glad to arrive and happy you departed.

Keep tuning in as this show takes many turns! Thanks for always loving who I am.

~ NeNe Leakes

1. Ms. C. Ham

I understand but I thought you’d grown. PLEASE don’t look backwards.

December 9 at 11:10am  /
  2. Roya'le Little

WILL THE REAL NENE LEAKES FANS PLZ STAND UP!!! I AM THE #1 FAN AND IF YOU ALL REMEMBER THEY ALL TRIED TO TALK A LOT OF BULL S*%T TO NENE WHEN HOUSEWIVES FIRST BEGIN!!! TOLD A LOT OF LIES, LAUGH BEHIND HER BACK, AND DIDN’T WANT HER TO COME TO SOME OF THE EVENTS.. SO I’M SURE WHAT EVER SHE SAY’S ABOUT ANYONE…. IT IS ALL WELL WORTH IT AND DON’T MISS A BEAT NENE…BLOOP BLOOP!!!!

YOUR MY MENTOR & I AM YOUR #1 FAN!
    ROYA’LE

December 9 at 11:10am  /
  3. Kingdomvp

Girl who cares that’s far from interesting news now if you really wanna talk the town that me Call Me Cristo Brown, just landed on your forward getting ready to touchdown! Look, @menow! /”" “

December 9 at 11:24am  /
  4. Ms.Clarke

Rumor or not your still carrying negative words…just because she may have said something i guess this is getting her back…..and monique should pay attention because if her man is dishing on other women she should be prepared for him to do the same to her…..bloop bloopthat……

December 9 at 11:37am  /
  5. Diane Bradford

Mrs. Leaks, you are a true lady of class. I love the way that you carry yourself. I love how you keep it real with everyone. You never bite your tongue. And with straight eye contact that puts the dot on it!! I really did enjoy last night show, but I have to say that Kandi better get her mom in check before she end up just like her mom wants her to be…NFL…No Friends Left…And no man… Maybe you girls can set mamma Joyce up on a date…..In the mean time keep it coming NeNe …You are a much right lady in my book.
    ……………………..Diane Bradford

December 9 at 11:43am  /
  6. aCheekyGal

NeNe, I had gained so much respect for you and last night’s show blew that all to hell. It literally made me sick to my stomach to see and hear those words about “Head Doctor” come out of your mouth! Why on God’s green Earth would you perpetuate such an ugly rumor? I guess the saying is true after all, “money can’t buy you class”. If you have talked that way during rehearsals for Glee or the now defunct other show the producers might have reconsidered the need for you in their shows or any future shows. Show some class NeNe! I swear you are like a damned old-fashioned washboard, rippling this way and that and never able to really be clean of mind and words.

December 9 at 11:52am  /
    • shellyshell1966

yes I agree with you 100%

December 9 at 1:44pm  /
  7. Ms Tig

I really like NeNe, but I think that it was inappropriate of her to ask Chuck about getting head from Phaedra, especially there in front of his wife. (Very disrespectful) The fact that you even brought up the fact of what Phaedra may or may not have done in ‘high school” was totally irrelevant. I do understand that you two are not the best of friends but at some point the jabs have to stop! I will continue to support you ladies but lets just stop the non-sense……please.

December 9 at 12:22pm  /
    • shellyshell1966

you hit the nail on the head girl

December 9 at 1:47pm  /
    • jaye619

You can tell his wife was thrown for a bit of a loop. Why would NeNe even put this man’s business on blast without knowing what his wife knew about it. That was some MAJOR shade on NeNe’s part.

December 9 at 3:13pm  /
      • CURVYPAMPEREDGIRL

Now, I thought that was the major shade too, in front of the wife!

December 9 at 8:01pm  /
  8. CURVYPAMPEREDGIRL

I just signed up to this site to comment after reading the comments. Yes, I am a Nene fan, and have been from the beginning. I don’t comment alot on other social media sites that I follow Nene on, because I don’t agree with all the bragging. However, and I mean however, non of us would have given Nene the time of a day had she not had the personality that she has. One thing that you can never change is your personality, yes, she may not have been able to be grand as she is now, but one thing for sure, that personality stays the same. And, it is for this reason that she can still say things like she did. Also, since this is all my opinion, I have heard Ms. Nene Girl say alot worse, so I’m wondering why all the condescending comments about what she said about Phaedra.

I love me some Nene, and my only plea is that you don’t go back to Wendy Williams hating on you ass. Wendy isn’t a friend, and I don’t care how she tries to sugar coated.

P.S. Nene, as much as you like to show pics of your celeb friends, throw in some of your pre-show friends, and folks will stop all the hating.

December 9 at 12:23pm  /
  9. prettygirlswag

I think the comment was just that a “comment”. We all have sat around with old friends and brought up old dirt on someone before. Plenty of people have a less flattering background especially from high school days or should I say hometown days.. its not NeNe fault if Phardea carried herself in that way back then. NeNe bringing the gossip up is common ground being that Phardea attempted to dig up NeNe’s past before.

December 9 at 12:26pm  /
  10. Dana Danagivinhimsomethinhecanfeel Davis

Love love love nene thanks for keeping it 100. Xan we get rid of kenya lying ass she is not a factor or phadra. Bloop

December 9 at 12:44pm  /
    • CURVYPAMPEREDGIRL

Oooh child, I feel the same way about that damn Kenya. I’m so sick of her. I’ll take She by Sheree over her ass.

December 9 at 8:04pm  /
  11. Leah Dunbar

amen, I’m team NENE too, the talked about NENE BAD SO NOW IT’S HER TIME TO TALK BOUT THEM DO YOUR THING NENE. PHARDEA AND ANDI HAS TALKED BAD ABOUT NENE AND KARMA IS A BITCH ISN’T IT, KANDI AND MOMMA JOYCE, PHARDEA AND APOLLO. LIFE IS A BITCH AND THEN YOU DIE. MONEY ISN’T EVERYTHING BUT YOU DO NEED IT.

December 9 at 12:45pm  /
  12. Prince Jarvis

NeNe, I completely understood what you were saying in last night’s episode. Anyone who took that statement out of content is s complete fool and have no sense of humor. We’ve heard rumors about this or that person it’s life now whether it’s true is another story. Enjoyed last night’s episode and I absolutely love you!!!

December 9 at 12:59pm  /
    • shellyshell1966

yes but did she have to say it in front of his wife. NOT COOL from the look on her face she did not know a lot of that .

December 9 at 1:50pm  /
      • Teresa Mills

I agree as it always been said its a time and place for everything and she did not have to mention that at that time.

December 9 at 2:26pm  /
  13. Prince Jarvis

Now Landing needs to check Mama Joyce is a nice and polite way. That lady is out of control.

December 9 at 1:01pm  /
  14. Prince Jarvis

Meant Kandi!!!

December 9 at 1:02pm  /
  15. Ms Elle

Your comment about Phaedra was classless no matter how you attempt to color it. SMDH

December 9 at 1:16pm  /
  16. mrs. g

Nene you didn’t need to explain yourself for saying what you heard! It is what it is, and everyone have repeated something they heard at one point in time! I don’t know why everyone panties is in bunch over this! Phaedra knows what she is or isn’t, so oh well…its not that serious. BUT MAMA JOYCE THO….SMDH!

December 9 at 2:15pm  /
  17. mrs. g

Kandi need to quit letting her mom control her love life and grow up geesh!! And I like Kandi…so don’t get it twisted, BUT how u gonna let someone, anyone dictate what happens in your love life when they don’t have one! But at the end of the day, aint nobody stupid, this is really about that girl’s money! If Todd was a millionaire, mama would not treat him the way she does..and that’s sad! Get a man mama and get yo life!! SMH LOL

December 9 at 2:21pm  /
    • CURVYPAMPEREDGIRL

Maybe Kandi can do a show about finding Momma Joyce a man.

December 9 at 8:08pm  /
      • mrs. g

Lol yea she may need to look into that!

December 9 at 9:54pm  /
  18. dalgal64

Even though we don’t know one another I still feel like u my gurl bc I been down w/u since the start..I don’t expect messiness from u…I feel u have evolved from all that…plus it was a tad on the low class side and we all know u exude class…..

December 9 at 2:46pm  /
  19. blessed

Nene, please, please, please Kenya should not, can not return To RHOA next season. First of all, she ain’t got no man on the show. All that sh*t she did in the last season was completely not called for. She needs to go asap!!!

December 9 at 6:13pm  /
    • CURVYPAMPEREDGIRL

Now, that is what I can’t figure out. How is she on a show about housewives and she doesn’t even have a real man, and if she twerks that fake butt one more episode, or twirl, I am going to boycott Bravo. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired of Kenya.

December 9 at 8:12pm  /
  20. S

I just joined this site because I am a devoted NeNe fan, “yes I said it!” Sounds like everyone is holding you to a very high standard here NeNe. “Awww, naughty little girl, you better stop that!”

December 9 at 6:18pm  /
    • CURVYPAMPEREDGIRL

Like she cares what any of us think, lol

December 9 at 8:13pm  /
  21. cheniquac

Nene,

I felt that you were being yourself and reminiscing on high school and stories from your Athens, Georgia days. I honestly, think that the rumors are true. Pheadra has already revealed herself!!! “Preachers and Teachers kids are the Worst.” Lmao!!! I’ve been a faithful fan of the show since the very beginning. So, you didn’t seem like you were “throwing shade”, but people are looking for perfection in an evolving person.

As for Kandi, Real Mothers are going to be mothers all day everyday…You feeling me. Momma Joyce wants Kandi to think more about her circle. We don’t know all the details about Kandi’s friend, but when that girl, told Kandi that she “needed to choose between her mom and her” The bells starting to ring. Momma choice could be seeing right, (prophecticly speaking) or just be so selfish that see is acting crazy about her daughter getting married. If I were Kandi, I would procede with my life, not rush the wedding and keep my eyes and mind “wide open”

As for Pheadra and Apollo, Apollo should know when to cut ties with people. I understand his unsophisticated thinking. He really likes Kenya. His wife beef wasn’t his beef so, he was texting her but he was wrong. You can also tell by how Phaedra treats him that he loves her, but is clearly uncomfortable with a lot of things that Pheadra has to say.

I’m done, now I’ve got to go bed.

December 10 at 12:16am  /
  22. Youtriedit

You continue to be crass and messy. There was no reason to say what you said about Phaedra, and it made you look incredibly immature to even bring up HIGH SCHOOL? How old are ya’ll again? And didn’t you meet your own husband at a strip club? Aint no telling what kind of rumors can come about when ex-strippers talk about what you did in some of those private rooms (while you had a child at home). Spread rumors about others and watch how quickly rumors come out about you. You are NOT squeaky clean. Boop!

December 10 at 12:28pm  /
  23. dawnlove

Well a lesson to these young girls out here, you can never out live your reputation no matter how old or established you may become. I thought more of Nene then her stooping to that level with Phaedra and right in front of his wife she aired his dirty laundry and put him on the spot. The wife looked uncomfortable, that is more like kitchen table talk not springing it on them both not knowing how much the wife may have known. Now that lady looking at him with the side eyen about what else he may have kept from her. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall that night…

December 10 at 6:53pm  /
  24. kwitt12003

In the words of NeNe “you can never win when playing dirty”. Eat your own words chile……That was dirty with a capitol D!! It was childish, ridiculous and a little spiteful. Honey, Phaedra has too much respect for herself to be whorish. Remember NeNe you are the one who came off the pole. I can believe that about “you” before Phaedra. Just keeping it real

December 10 at 7:13pm  /
  25. Atlanta Wedding Planner

Hi Nene…Let me first start off by saying I am a huge fan of yours and the show. However, I really did not understand the reason for even bringing up the “head doctor” thing and asking your friend (sorry I can’t rememer his name – not a sports person at all) about Phaedra or Kandi in front of his wife. Also, I had kind of figured your friends would probably be new members of the show.

December 10 at 7:17pm  /
  26. cynt88

Hi Nene I love you and the show y’all are some beautiful ladies…but what you did Sunday night was wrong two wrong don’t make it right….when I say we I mean us as black beautiful African women.we have to stop tearing each other down..and come together as one….we need to lift each outher up….we have enough haters in this world already..you say your the boss if that is the case lead as a good boss…show the world how a real leader ack…God has bless you show him how grateful you are for all the blessing he has given you… God is love love is God….let him keep on blessing you please .don’t give him a reason to take it back…. God don’t like ugly….
    P.S. Don’t ever let anyone get under your skin….cuz if you do you given that person to much power over your life…

December 11 at 2:15am  /
  27. ehart

I just feel as if Nene has come a long way from 1st season and I could have sworn her and Phaedra made up but if in her mine they did not that’s fine, but my thing is Nene has always been my favorite and I just want Nene to remain being Nene don’t let this show take away who you are at the end of the day. I been watching this show from day one so I have seen every transition that has happened far as everybody on the show and Nene’s transition point was the absolute best and I just feel like that was the sweetest revenge right there against everybody and Nene you my girl but you starting to just throw unecessary shade at this point, and I get it that’s you having your guard up but I just don’t want you to become the Bitchy Queen B for the Housewives

December 11 at 8:56am  /
  28. ehart

I also want to say don’t start being messy neither please whatever you do and Nene you can let these bitches have it by all means please do but it’s a difference in how you can do that because the fact of the matter is America love’s you right now let’s keep it that way for awhile that’s why to a certain extinct F*** them H*** they would love nothing more but for you to fall off (promise) that’s why I say don’t be but so wrapped up in S*** because you have a lot of people really looking at how you act and how you carry yourself because they want to do business with you.

December 11 at 9:18am  /
  29. WILTED

I loved to see how mature you were and stepping in as a big sister. I guess that was because you were on the new normal and glee. Now that the real housewives is all you got and you ain’t all that no more, you went back to acting like a gutter bucket again.

So sad, high school, 20-30 years ago, girl bye..

December 11 at 1:52pm  /
    • Maxine Morgan

So agree with you. Not only that, she was so upset with Phaedra for saying she knew her, but to hear her now admitting to what Phaedra had always said…. Come on NeNe get yourself in order & stop the mess… Stop hating on Phaedra & Kandi they have the real money & isn’t acting like how u are… Not a good look…

December 14 at 10:08pm  /
  30. T_dominique01

Either way on both parts it’s petty. People will talk about you until you die, that’s how it’s always been. Life is not about dishing back what s brought to you, it’s about taking it growing stronger and moving forward. Hey, who am I right? I’m just another regular person with a regular life style, talking about “FAMOUS” people , as if they don’t know this already….. Smh can the fans and the stars grow up please?

December 14 at 6:50pm  /
  31. bobbiedoll

NeNe was wrong to spread rumors and she disrespected her friend talking about that nonsense in front of his wife, NeNe saying ghetto and she a rich bitch , come on NeNe then act better then that, At one point you change you wasn’t about that now you are going back to your old ways .

December 14 at 7:41pm  /
  32. Maxine Morgan

NeNe you have been my girl since the show started & I always loved ur straight forwardness, but this is so uncalled for. You insulted your friends & their home. This was not a subject to bring up in front of both of them. You’re not in the right here. That was so uncalled for & sad to say NeNe but u are reminding me more and more of Tamar Braxton & I don’t like it…. Don’t let the little stardom get to you because God sure doesn’t like ugly, and he will bring u down to regroup.. Stop it now because you’re losing alot of your fans..

December 14 at 10:03pm  /
  33. LuvRUs

I love Nene for not being fake and keeping it real all the time, but my girl was dead wrong for questioning dude about who he might have slept with in the presence of his wife. Not cool at all! #bloop

December 14 at 11:52pm  /
  34. Tayo

Nene you are my girl. Love you but i should say you are wrong for mentioning that about Phaedra. You have grown beyond this and these women. Let them talk, you keep on holding your head up. Dont get involve in such mess. You are better than that. The past is the past. We r know you can handle any bad talks about you, but nit everyone can. You are beyond this, whether you heard about it. It shouldn’t be coming from you because you are better than that

December 15 at 6:54am  /
  35. Phyllisha

NeNe thought you had matured bring up her pass was not what’s up what she did in her past just that not who she is today.God has been truly good to you and your family .Be careful how you carry yourself with blessing..

December 15 at 7:46am  /
  36. THEBLESSEDONE

OH PLEASE PHAEDRA NEEDS TO GET OVER HERSELF. SHE ALWAYS GOT SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT SOMEBODY WITH HER SNEAKY ASS,THEN WHEN SHE GETS BUSTED SHE’LL ACT LIKE SHE DON’T REMEMBER WHAT SHE SAID…..FOH I’M DONE WITH HER THAT’S WHY HER WORLD IS SLOWLY FALLING APART NOW.

December 15 at 3:25pm  /
  37. Deneen Williams

Im sorry I am a NeNe fan, but I live miss Parks as well . I think a women of class should know when to speak and not to.Thats what muss Parks have over all them women, I think Miss Leaks aus dong way toooooo much this season, have you feel about Cynthia and her baby you could have kept it to yoursrlf why? Because you had already told her. Now chucks wife NeNe is was so classless of you to ask those type of questions in front of the wife about there sex life and or dating the exs, but maybe you don’t know about opening doors in marriage. Something should be left alone. GOD BE CAREFUL AND KNOW THAT GOD DONT LIKE UGLY AND HE DONT CARE ABOUT PRETTY EITHER. HE GAVE AND WILL TAKE IT AWAY…. YOU DONT WONT TO EAT CROW IN THESE LADIES FACES.STAY A TOLE MODEL AND A TOP BOSS. SHADE DOESNT LOOK GOOD ON YOUR LIFE NOW. YOU COME TO FAR TO Look BACK BOO

January 9 at 6:07am  /
  38. Deneen Williams

NeNe I also wanted to say dont forget where you came from. You started from the bottom. Go back to the first season, si how dear you talk about you’re friends for not having, be very careful… you have done well!!! And should spend time thanking God, going to the store buying food and still take care of home like youre husband need u to be.stay busy in youre owe life and let others do them

January 9 at 6:14am  /