When I Judge You, You Will Know It!

Kenya and Porsha have no clue about parenting so let’s just let them stay in their room and do their fake hug and cry. I love it! Moving on!

As Phaedra said, “I have had problems with my son”…now, now Phaedra, you are entitled to your opinion but the facts remain, you don’t know anything about my children. Have you ever met Bryson? If so, it couldn’t have been but once. Remember you have two young boys to raise! Let’s pray they don’t do six years in prison! You know the apple don’t fall far from the tree!

How did this get to my son anyway? Let’s rewind the tape to first season. If you remember, we were taking our son to college. He was 18 years old from the moment I stepped onto this show. Today he is 24 years old. So from the moment you’ve seen him, he was technically an adult. When he had his daughter, he was 22 years old, a young adult but nonetheless an adult, NOT a child. Yes my son experienced some growing pains, which most do. He’s doing just fine today and thank you for asking! I am not sure how my son became a part of this because we were all talking about teenagers and we all know what was said at the table. Parenting doesn’t come with a handbook. We all do the best we can and we do what works in our personal households.

On to Cynthia: I talk to Cynthia almost every day, in fact several times a day. Cynthia is very clear on where I stand about teenage dating (13 to be exact!). This was not Cynthia’s first time hearing me say that. In fact I have said it many times to her. I think it’s too young and I won’t be changing my opinion EVER! Not for Cynthia, not for you, not for anybody! I think it’s okay for friends to agree to disagree. It’s also okay for friends to have various opinions with respect to child rearing. I think we are both great parents. I just think we have different ideas on what parenting is. If you don’t wanna hear others opinions, don’t bring up the topic that you find to be sooooo touchy!

Cynthia also said she would rather be picking up Arthur than picking up a grand baby! Were you trying to throw shade Cynthia? Well it didn’t work because I would rather my 13 year old pick up a book than the telephone to plan their next date! Ladies, next time know the difference between an opinion and judging! I wasn’t judging because I am not a perfect parent but I do my very best when it comes to my boys. I was just thinking about that outburst of a cry. It sure did come out of no where! Maybe Cynthia was dealing with something else! Umhmmmmm!…. When I judge you, you will know it! Now catch that shade! Good Bye!

~ Nene Leakes

1. Buki

I reall

December 29 at 6:14pm  /
    • Nicole2708

Can’t stand Kenya she looks like a man, she’s jealous and fake and her voice is very annoying, Cynthia seemed like she liked the whole idea of her 13yr old dating from the very beginning, until you voiced your opinion and shut it down, “a mess” Porsha needs to grow up she’s too damn silly

December 29 at 7:33pm  /
  2. Delandra Londa Boone

NeNe, Why are you going in on Phaedra for stating a fact when it was Kenya that called you a man?

December 29 at 6:16pm  /
    • RHOAFan

Yes. And Kenya looks like a man too if you really think about it.

December 29 at 6:32pm  /
      • Michelle Talley

Leaks and Kenya both can mistaken as drag queens. I was watching “R. Paul Dragrace” I think it was the 2nd or 3rd Season and it was a guy on there that look just like Ne-ne. He acted just like her too, I mean JUST LIKE HER ! So when the Atlanta Housewives aired their 1st Season I came in on the 4th episode . I thought that Ne-ne was that guy SERIOUSLY! I thought that her life partner was Gregg. I remembered sayin ” Wow things are really changing.” I realized that she was a real woman when I went on demand and started watching it from the first episode . I tripped out.

December 31 at 6:55am  /
  3. Buki

I really dnt see the need for you to explain urself to anyone,cos it so obvious you were sharing your opinion and personal thought on the issue.pls dnt let wat people say or feel bother you.Keep been real,I love watching you and have a prosperous new year.

December 29 at 6:18pm  /
  4. CeeCee

NeNe if you saw it was upsetting Cynthia , you should have fell back and addressed it in another setting. If I recall your son have been arrested a couple of times since you can on the scene. So dont throw stones at Phaedra’s babies. You still have young boys and you have your Glam daughter. I am sure you would not want anyone say in a few years she will be twerking at the mall. All parents can do is give their children the best tools to live productive lives. The rest is prayers and hopes they hear and recieved your advice and rearing.

December 29 at 6:19pm  /
    • Michelle Talley

Well said, she tried to explain to Leaks that its a difference in raising girls and boys. And it is I have 2girls both 22 yrs.old now and a Boy that just turned 14 yrs old December 26th.

December 31 at 7:07am  /
  5. Miss Keda

Let me start by saying I love the show and all the ladies in it. Nene sometimes you come off a little hard and everyone can’t take it. I agree totally that no 13 year old child should be dating anyone, it only leads to early heartbreak and deception. However as a friend I think the conversation between you and Cynthia should have stayed between you and Cynthia and not broadcast on the show. I put the blame on the producers and makers of this show, everything is not for television and I hope this does not put a burden on y’all friendship.

December 29 at 6:21pm  /
    • DrBeth

I’d like to weigh in on this, if I may. As a psychologist who specializes in working with young adults, I agree that thirteen year olds do not need to date unsupervised! BUT, that being said, the way Cynthia has handled her daughter’s crush (and we all had them at that age) has been excellent! She called and met with the young man’s mother, they discussed the boundaries the kids would follow, and instead of saying ‘Absolutely not!’, which only makes kids angry and rebellious, she said ‘yes with conditions’, which teaches her daughter how to date responsibly, demand respect from whomever she is seeing, and encourages her to talk openly with her mother and be open to guidance. We all have children that mature at different paces and want to begin dating at various ages, but we need to work with them, not against them. So, what worked for NeNe’s boys may not work with Cynthia’s daughter. I think Cynthia should be proud of the way she handled things, and not be shamed or made to feel as though she is a bad mother.

December 30 at 11:35am  /
      • gsurre19

Dr Beth
        I totally agree with you. Cynthia handled the situation appropriately. She was supportive and caring. Cynthia is facilitating open and honest communication with her daughter. This will bode well for Cynthia and her daughter in the future.

December 30 at 10:03pm  /
        • Michelle Talley

I agree with Dr. BETH as well..

December 31 at 7:24am  /
  6. msthing270

Love that you always keep it it real. They may not like what they hear but like you said Nene it’s your opinion.

December 29 at 6:25pm  /
    • MsMella

Keepiing it real , does not mean be rude…I wish people would stay away from the term real..its overused.

December 29 at 6:43pm  /
      • WakeBroad

Completely agree. She validates her unwarranted actions by saying she’s “keeping it real,” as if her word is the spoken truth. She has a lot of truths that she’s yet to accept in her own life – as in her “adult son” being a criminal, a baby he can barely afford on his own, who eventually may turn into a stripper herself, just to name a few.

December 30 at 7:23am  /
        • just me

Nene is down right rude. She speaks in a way that she doesn’t care about what is said simply because she thinks that she knows everything. Of course by these ladies not putting her in her place allows nene to get a bigger head. She says she is trying to get everyone together however she is the first to let stuff roll off of her tongue and never apologize even when it has hurt there feelings. Why? Because her fame is getting bigger from the show. She went and seen Cynthia and said “oh are you still crying? Hahaha, rather than being a true friend she just shrugs it off as though she done nothing wrong. Your a poor excuse for a friend and you are wrong. You play this double standard BS. I am not expecting you to agree rather than come up with an excuse as to why your right. You have changed so much and the way you carry yourself is pathetic. To be famous so to speak and live like you have money you should also recognize that people who do have money also carry themselves in a respectful way. Your words are fake and the way you use them shows how fake. You would think that you would change that up about yourself to gain more viewers. However the other girls who are being “real” are more appealing to watch now. Because they are more like the real person. You speak as though your rude advice is gold. Your negative always if someone doesn’t agree with you. One thing about Kenya that I am beginning to like is that no matter how ugly she speaks she at least can speak on things that happen and she shows emotion. She doesn’t hide behind those ridiculous words. The minute you stopped showing who you really are and chose to show what you believe the rich act like is when you just became boring and I am sorry to say you just lost my interest in you as a person. I mean if I am going to pay to see some fake BS then I would much rather have gone to the movie theater and chose the fake movie I wanted to see knowing it was just that, not real. You totally lost this one over here when you went from being recognized to want to be looked upon as a rich person in the way a rich person conducts themselves. Money only makes your life easier, but it is us as the public who really make you more famous to be able to make that money. Like I said “i cannot stand people who believe they are above everyone else. Out of all reality shows you have shown more fakeness than any of of the ladies, they have you beat by far.

December 30 at 8:21am  /
          • WakeBroad

Couldn’t have said it better myself. She has truly lost touch with all aspects of reality – especially for a ‘mediocre’ prime time D list actress…

December 30 at 9:29am
          • GeeDee2012

Love what you said,,it is so on point. She talked about her Relatives, coming around, (When she started to “Come Up”), when it’s the people who “SURROUND” her today,(that “she thinks” are her friends),,”Only” want something from her, like I said before,, Make that money Nene”,, because that’s all the “People that surround you today want from you”,, that’s it,, that’s all ,,If you are not “MAKING MONEY”, for those people they wouldn’t have a “Damn Thing To Do With YOU”, they WILL DROP HER LIKE A HOT POTATO, if she stops making that MONEY FOR THEM, that’s the ONLY reason they deal with her,because she’s making “THEM MONEY” PRIDE is an “Ugly
            Characteristic” to have,,and Nene has it BAD,,God “Hates that about a person< How can a woman (Nene). that "SHOOK HER BEHIND IN FRONT OF STRANGE MEN,,"JUDGE ANYBODY"?? Did I Miss Something?,,Cynthia Bailey,(Famous Model),,Kandi Burris,(Famous Recording Artist),,Hell, she has a "Grammy",,Kenya, (she's done "Movies,Sitcoms,Videos),I recognized Kenya when she joined the cast,,Phaedra,,is a EDUCATED,, " Successful Attorney", and Not one of the "SLID DOWN A STRIPPER POLE", they worked Hard" for their money, and they "Don't Boast", and "All" of these women are "Intelligent,,Articulate", and Classy,,(regardless of the "Behavior" they display on the Show. Nene can take "lessons" on how to "ARTICULATE", She "struggles" in that area, (BIG TIME), and some "Acting Classes", she "struggles in that area also,,If she can kee that "Big Mouth", yapping,, she may stay "Afloat.,,because that's the only "Talent" I see that she has.

February 27 at 1:36pm
      • Michelle Talley

Come on now its a HUGE difference between keeping it real and just being MEAN !!
        now when Ne-ne brought Phaedra’s name up about a very personal High School rumor. Was that keeping it real ? No I think not, out of all of the things that you can talk about , this womans past was the only topic of conversation that she could find.
        Now I will keep it “REAL” Stevie Wonder could see that was a set up for what was to come. First Mrs. Leaks invited this couple over, she says she went to High School with the guy okay. Can anyone tell me other than Phaedra’s personal business what else did the couples talk about ? Second did anyone noticed that Gregg nor the wife of Mrs. Leaks(MALE) High School friend barely spoke a word. IT WAS MRS. LEAKS THAT RAN THAT WHOLE CONVERSATION…
        Now I dont know about the rest of you veiwers, but I recall other names being mentioned in this episode. That may have had a connection to MRS. LEAKS MALE HIGH SCHOOL FRIEND. And if I’m wrong please feel free by all means to correct me, I dont mind one bit. Now its time for this BIG ladies bonding trip to Savannah, Georgia, and who’s MRS. LEAKS SPECIAL GUEST ? The “WIFE” OF MRS. LEAKS (MALE) HIGH SCHOOL FRIEND. The same man that MRS. LEAKS tried to get to run Phaerdra’s name through the mud, the same man that have dated a few of these women that ne-ne calls her friends. Mrs. Leaks is a very messy woman always have been. Leaks says that she keeps it real, I named her Kim leaks, The K-is for KEEPING The I -is for it and the M-is for MESSY / KEEPING IT MESSY!!! and I thats my opinion…
        HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!

December 31 at 8:40am  /
    • gsurre19

I love myself some NeNe Leakes, but I felt she could have been a little more empathetic towards Cynthia. NeNe did go back and speak with her after the exchange, which shows she does have a good heart.

December 30 at 10:10pm  /
  7. RHOAFan

Oh Nene, poor Nene. “…the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree”? Aren’t you the mom to poor Bryson, the son who has had several run-ins with the law? Stop judging, as there is only one true Judge. None of us are perfect parents.

December 29 at 6:31pm  /
    • Walter Mitty

And how would she like it if her “apple” glambaby became a stripper like her glamma. Glass houses
      I tell you.

December 29 at 6:37pm  /
  8. Walter Mitty

I really think you like to stir up drama when there is not really any. Phaedra doesn’t know your son and was just stating a fact. I don’t think she was coming for him. What she was saying is that kids are a sensitive topic just as you got upset with Sheree for mentioning him on a reunion once before. The “apple” comment was unnecessary. How would you like it if someone connected your son’s arrests or your stripper past to your glambaby?? Also, Cynthia was throwing shade about grandbabies. Your son is an adult, why would that be an issue? She want her teenager daughter to be open and honest with her to avoid her teenager from becoming pregnant. Calm down, Nene. Check Kenya for calling you a man if you want drama.

December 29 at 6:35pm  /
  9. MsMella

Nene I honestly don’t think Cynthia was throwing shade, that was a real statement that just so happens to be true to your light, but that’s your insecurity you are throwing to her.You come off very insecure, and hide behind your “hard demeanor” but you are very sensitive. I don’t think you know how to be a friend anymore, because you have been burned so many times. But I don’t think you have to worry about Cynthia, so stop going for her. And Phaedra is saying what she feels, as you do always..Cant take the heat, stop building a fire.

December 29 at 6:41pm  /
    • just me

Well said. and yes Nene is trying to act like she is above all the things that these girls go through. Fame has gone to her head or so she wants to believe but it is like a woman who won the lottery and still hasn’t learned but believes she would just fit in simply because she has the cash flow to say it. She shows no emotion and when she does it is about acting. She truthfully couldn’t fit in with people who really are rich and conduct themselves in a certain way. Yes they can be snobby but I am certain they don’t go from speaking the word shade into all of a sudden speaking about daaaaling. You make is so obvious as to what your trying to do. Now you say your being “real while others talk about your teeth and or hair pieces you might want to hear the way you use your words and how they don’t even come out real daaaaaling, or nooooha. I am over it it and commercials will be on when you appear on the show. By daaaaaling!

December 30 at 9:28am  /
    • Michelle Talley

Now thats not only true , but your comment its what I call “KEEPING IT TOOOOOOO REAL !
      THANK YOU FOR THAT AND HAPPY NEW YEAR !

December 31 at 8:50am  /
  10. Beatrice Hamilton

Sometimes these women get;s on my nerves, Yes I said it!! but I do not mean it in a bad way. What I mean is Hell I am a Mother of 5 yes 5 young Adults 2 sons & 3 daughters. There Father “Yeah Father” “one man” He decided to check out on Life & His responsibilities as a Parent (Father) after my 4th child I tried to stay but at the time I had 4 kids & some how I got pregnant with my Baby Girl who is 21 now. Neither of my Girls have Kids Yet My son have 1 each that was born in the same year. I just believe that all women when we become Mothers ur Motherly instincts does kick in at some time during raising your kid or kids to where u realize “JUST LIKE WE DID ALL KIDS GROWING UP NEEDS GUIDANCE BY PARENTS NOT A FRIEND” & SAYING THAT I DONT THINK IT IS BEING JUDGMENTAL OR MEAN, SHE NO GOOD & WELL THAT GIRL IS TOO YOUNG 2 B DATING OR AS WE SAW IT SHE TOLD HER MOTHER SHE HAD A BOY-FRIEND NOW U WANT PPL TO PAT U ON UR BACK LIKE CAUSE U TRYING TO BE HER FRIEND HER AGE 13 IS CUTE JUST BECAUSE PPL R NOT AGREEING WITH U NOW U ACTING LIKE SOMEBODY DONE JUDGE U AS A BAD MOM “WELL GET IT TOGETHER UR DAUGHTER IS JUST THAT UR DAUGHTER A 13 YR OLD TEENAGER COME ON CUT THE BULL IF UR GOING TO BRAG ABOUT BEING A SO CALLED GOOD PARENT THEN PLAY THE WHOLE TAPE CAUSE U THE ONE GIVING HER PERMISSION TO GET PREGNANT OR IN OTHER WORDS HAVE SEX AT 13 & IT DO NOT MAKE A DIFFERENCE GIRLS OR BOYS 13 IS TOO YOUNG!!! RHOA NEEDED TO BE SAID “LUV U MORE GOD SPEED “MISS BEA”

December 29 at 6:42pm  /
    • Bonnie Snow

I don’t think she is giving a 13 year old permission to have sex. They are being taken to the movies and picked up, they aren’t out parked in lover’s lane. Anyway all your rambling does not make sense.

December 29 at 6:46pm  /
      • Beatrice Hamilton

IT MAKES CLEAR SENSE I C U MUST B ONE OF THEM SO CALLED PARENTS THAT THINK THEY R THE SO CALLED GREAT PARENT TRYING TO BE FRIENDS WITH THEY KIDS WHEN THEY BECOME TEENAGERS. DROPPING THEM OFF AT A MOVIES YEAH RITE “LETS SEE A VERY LARGE DARK ROOM WITH OTHER PPL NOBODY TO GUIDE THEM & THEY NO THEY R GOING TO BE THERE ALONE FOR AT-LEAST 4 HOURS W/ HINT NO-PARENTS OKAY JUST AS U DID WHEN U WAS THAT AGE OR MAYBE U PARTIED WITH UR MOM SO I CAN SEE A PERSON LIKE U THINKING ITS OKAY!!! WAKE UP PPL PARENTS OR PARENTING MEANS TO HAVE RULES & NOT SAYING YES CAUSE U TRYING TO BE COOL OR SO CALLED UR CHILDS FRIEND HELL THEY GOT FRIENDS THEY PARENTS JUST AS U DO “PLAY THE WHOLE TAPE REALITY

December 29 at 7:06pm  /
        • Beatrice Hamilton

CORRECTION TO LAST SENTENCE “THEY PARENTS JUST AS U DO” CORRECTION “THEY NEED PARENTING JUST AS U DID”

December 29 at 7:17pm  /
    • twisted_vixen

I just signed up to say.. “SOMEHOW you got pregnant??” Girl BYE! ..And to agree with @bonnie snow.

December 29 at 7:00pm  /
      • Beatrice Hamilton

OK THAT WAS A JOKE SAYING SOME HOW I GOT PREGNANT WHEN I SAID I ALREADY HAD 4 KIDS “DUMB-ASSES

December 29 at 7:07pm  /
        • LolaLarue

Name calling will not get your point across, perhaps typing in English will. In any event everyone here is entitled to their own opinion. I am 29years old, my parents had a very open and honest relationship with me much like Cynthia and her daughter, my relationship with my father was and is still the same. Cynthia co parents with her husband and her child’s father. I was a virgin until after college BECAUSE my parents allowed me room to grow and date. I did not need to ask my friends for advice or learn on my own because of the parents I have. Conversely, my next door neighbour who was heavily restricted got pregnant at 16years old. She used every opportunity her mom was not around to rebel. You are obviously bitter but your husband is not Cynthia’s and you are not Cynthia.

December 30 at 7:11am  /
    • M3852

I agree! These women should be doing way more.
      Leave Cynthia alone, Mrs. Nene.
      Let the co-parents deal with that issue.

What happened to your organization — for women – ( domestic violence?

December 29 at 7:01pm  /
    • hummer

I teach 9th grade MS Hamilton I think its great that she talking to her mother.The stories I hear often will have you in tears

December 29 at 7:38pm  /
      • Beatrice Hamilton

Yea I can Imagine, I dealt with Many Kids Not just my Own, & I agree to Talk with ur Kids to try to keep an open Communication Which is so Very Important, All I am Saying Trying To Say is “I Believe as Parents it is Good to Agree to Disagree With My kids Boys & Girls I went to a Sex Class with Each One of Them & tried to Assure Them that It was OK to Be Curious As a Teenager But I wanted Them To Know Their Bodies & What Becoming Intimate Means I also Only Went the first day then if & When They Wanted Me To Come Back. Because I didnt Want them to be Embarrassed about asking Question in front of me & sometimes no matter how much we tell them or think/trust them Listening to other ppl on Touchy Subjects Helps!! Luv U More God Speed “Miss Bea”

December 29 at 8:05pm  /
  11. Bonnie Snow

You have a right to your opinion but you were a little hard on Cynthia. She is trying to show her daughter she trust her and there is nothing wrong with two young teens going to the movies together, in my opinion. You might not agree but it is for Cynthia to decide about her daughter, not you. I usually agree with you on most everything but I think you went to far with expressing how you feel about something that you had no say in.

December 29 at 6:43pm  /
  12. K.Mash

I don’t think Cynthia’s comment about picking up a date vs a baby had anything to do with your son or shade. She stated that to her it seems most children who are too restricted tend to go a bit wild when they are let off the leash a bit (put into my own words).. And this is a trend I think a lot of people have noticed in teens – Not all, but a lot. She was just sharing why she was making that choice for her daughter. You might want to call her in regards to that comment, because that was a lot of anger towards something that was most likely undeserved towards your bestie. Better to know than assume. Good luck!

December 29 at 6:44pm  /
  13. MZKEEPITREAL100

Nene let’s keep it 100…did you forget the issues that you was having with your on son? Stealing,drugs,school…so why would you have any opinion on how another person is raising their? Did your son took your advice? Be careful how you judge you still have one son left and karma has a way of slapping a person hard in the face.
    Cynthia is a great mother and her having that openness with her daughter is a great thing,and by the way don’t also forget grandma you have a granddaughter stay blessed!

December 29 at 6:46pm  /
  14. MsMella

Its funny you called Kenya and Porsha hugs a cry, but u were consoling her, all while dogging her in your confessional. so much hypocrisy with you.

December 29 at 6:48pm  /
    • MsMella

you called their hug and cry “fake”

December 29 at 6:48pm  /
  15. Yessi8404

OMG!! Nene- the other ladies are so DRAMATIC!!! Seriously, just agree to disagree and move on. What’s with all the crying?! And Cynthia knows how you are, so why would she put her situation out there if she doesn’t want to hear it? And Kenya should be happy she had a good mother figure in her life and get over her abandonment issues because the mother shoes were filled. Can ya say attention whore? She’s not a wife… Why is she on here again?

December 29 at 6:48pm  /
  16. Stefmarie3

Nene you were NOT wrong at all honey!! You simply stated your opinion on the matter & Cynthia is going to have to understand that friends disagree it doesn’t mean they are attacking you, you said what u said out if love & a real friend DOESN’T SUGAR COAT! I’m sure Cynthia is an EXCELLENT mother!

December 29 at 6:51pm  /
    • Beatrice Hamilton

THATS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY THANKS 4 PUTTING IT SO WELL ALSO IT’S NOT LIKE WHEN WE WERE TEENS I WAS BORN EARLY 60″S WHEN I GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL IS WHEN I BELIEVE OUR SOCIETY BEGAN SEEING GIRLS GET PREGNANT AT YOUNG AS 14 LIKE IT WAS AN EVERYDAY THING- SO ALL I AM SAYING IS NOT TOO LOCK HER UP OR NOT LET HER LIVE AS A TEENAGER BUT AT-LEAST HAVE “PARENTAL BOUNDRIES SHE WILL APPRECIATE AS AN ADULT” TRUST ME SHE WILL LOVE U EVEN MORE CYNTHIA

December 29 at 7:14pm  /
      • Kwan

Hunny could you stop typing in caps, for someone who graduated HS in the 60s you type like a 13 year old. By the way women have been teenage mothers way before that time. Since the days when father’s use to sell them to their future husbands for camels. Bottom line Arthur and Noelle’s dates are supervised and it’s her decision. Ya’ll may think your daughters aren’t dating but they sneak and do so and the main ones that are sheltered are the main ones who get in trouble when you turn them loose.

December 30 at 10:31am  /
    • jenni

NeNe raised in a strict household = ended up being a stripper.
      Bryson raised in a strict household = ended up stealing, being arrested and having an unplanned baby. Just sayin’

December 30 at 3:03pm  /
  17. MZKEEPITREAL100

And stop thinking that it all about you and that everybody is to revolve around you…you throw a lot of shade!

December 29 at 6:51pm  /
  18. Beatrice Hamilton

i really enjoyed this Episode 4 many of reasons the top Reason is & I have not seen u guys say anything yet is NOW U CAN MAYBE UNDERSTAND “KENYA” AS U WERE SO JUDGMENTAL OF HER NONE OF U TRIED 2 REACH OUT 2 HER WHEN SHE SHARED WITH “PHEDRA” if I spelled it right YALL TURNED ON HER LIKE A PACK OF WOLVES JUDGING HER NONE OF YOU STOP 2 MAYBE TRY 2 C SOMETHING HAD HER ALWAYS KEEPING HER GUARD UP & SPEAKING AS IF SHE HAD NO EMOTIONS. I live n Michigan “Kenya” not Detroit but Highland Park, When Kenya first came on the show it only took 2 shows 4 me to see Y she created her personality. KENYA U R BLESSED UR MOM HAD ISSUES BUT U DID HAVE PPL THAT LOVE U JUST AS U WERE THERE OWN CHILD, I SHARE THAT WITH U A BIT BUT MY MOTHER GAVE ME AWAY THEN TOOK ME BACK AT 13 JUST BECAUSE OF LAW SUIT MONEY FROM ME GETTING HIT AS A BABY SHE LET ME NO THIS JUST ABOUT EVERY DAY I WAS HER LAST CHILD I AM NOT GOING 2 GET INTO THAT BUT KENYA PLEASE STOP LETTING UR MOM ACTIONS HURT U UR WEARING IT AROUND UR HEART & PPL CAN SEE U WONT LET THAT HOLE HEAL U CAN DO IT 4GIVE HER THANK HER 4 GIVING U LIFE & ENJOY URS SO U CAN ALLOW UR SOUL MATE & HAPPINESS TO BE COMPLETE. OMG!!! PORCHE’ GIRL U BET NOT START LETTING PPL PUT WORDS N UR MOUTH WITH UR MARRIAGE SITUATION U GOT UR MOM & SIS I NO FRIENDS DO NOT MEAN ANY HARM BUT I JUST LEARNED WHEN IT COMES 2 UR PERSONAL LIFE KEEP THE “WHAT U SHOULD DO COMMENTS AT A DISTANCE FROM FRIENDS ALTHOUGH THEY MAY BELIEVE THEY R HELPING!! good nite all RHOA BIG UPS U LADIES R GREAT ENTREPRENUERS & INSPIRATIONAL WOMEN—LUV U MORE GOD SPEED “MISS BEA!!

December 29 at 6:59pm  /
  19. Cyndy2

I wasn’t feeling NeNe in this episode. I know you rich bitch but not the richest. You too can be replaced.

December 29 at 7:02pm  /
  20. M3852

Question – what happened to your organization for women?
    Please consider an organization that focuses on the VETS coming home. There are lots of military personnel who watch your show. Many of them will be return to Fort Benning, Ga and other places.

The ladies here and spouses — could be the 1st — to do a welcoming home esp for soldiers of color.

Wise up with your drinking as well. You are coming across like you have a “problem”

December 29 at 7:05pm  /
  21. ms chambers

In the first place if cynthia did not want other peoples opinion she should have kept quiet. Nene has already claimed her judgemeng about her son and his becoming a parent too young. She owned it. Just like she owned her past. I will not defend phaedra because she thinks her shit is laced with diamonds but she needs a good checkimg and nene was right to hold in check. What the viewing publoc fails to realise is that miss nene keeps it real. She is not a fake ass friend that encourages wrong. If you ask my opinion which cynthia did by bringing up the topic then she must be able to handle them even if she don’t like it. Bloop. Twack

December 29 at 7:07pm  /
    • Beatrice Hamilton

SPEAK MRS CHAMBERS!!! BLOOP!!! YES NOT THAT’S KEEPING IT REAL “LUV U MORE GOD SPEED” MISS BEA!!

December 29 at 7:20pm  /
    • think101

So true

December 29 at 7:23pm  /
    • Kwan

I need folks like yourself to recognize just b/c you don’t agree with it doesn’t make what you do right and what someone else does wrong. Bloop on that. Phaedra stated a fact no shade, all truth her son did have a couple run ins w/ the law.

December 30 at 10:34am  /
  22. michelle01

Nene you throw a lot of shade. Let’s start off when you said Porsha and Kenya shouldn’t have parenting advice. They were only trying to help cynthia, which you should have been doing b/c you were the reason she got upset. Then at the end of the episode you brought attention to how they were smiling in each others face, WHY. You said the whole time how much you wanted all the girls to get along and when they finally do you can’t just be proud and let it be. You act like you want all the girls to not get along. Then instead of telling Kandi you don’t want to be apart of her musical you say you booked.Girl uyou just got fired from a job, you definately are not booked. She might can put money in your pocket hunny b/c I’m sure its not the other way around. And last let’s hope your Glam baby don’t follow in your footsteps and swing on a pole. How about those apples!!

December 29 at 7:10pm  /
    • michelle01

Oh and you seem like an alcoholic too, anything you hiding??

December 29 at 7:12pm  /
    • hummer

And NENE did local play’s just a few year’s ago …Eddie levert was in Kandi play that man still preforms around the world nene think’s better than everyone.She was trying to throw shade at kandi and NENE was booked that week she was in the hospital NENE needs to start being more humble.

December 29 at 7:42pm  /
    • WakeBroad

I agree with everything on this post, bravo!

December 30 at 7:20am  /
  23. RHOWoodstock

My mother let me start dating at 13 after I begged her relentlessly. I was pregnant by 16. I went from playing Barbies to having sex in two years time. Hormones kick in long before wisdom and maturity. I had a lot of guilt over choices I made as a young teenager. I agree that 13 is too young to start dating. Nothing wrong with stating your opinion.

December 29 at 7:22pm  /
  24. shapress3

I said to my husband watch nene go off on Phaedra because of her comment, raising boys are different than girls, and Phaedra did not say anything wrong or shaded towArd nene.Kenya called her a man but I guess she’s ok with that. I really think nene still have it in for Phaedra

December 29 at 7:26pm  /
    • hummer

I agree Don’t forget she called her bald head also but yet she want’s to go in on Phaedra..

December 29 at 7:35pm  /
    • Beatrice Hamilton

I agree as they showed some of Next Weeks Episode With the Guy “Chuck I believe is his name” Where Nene Claimed his Family & theirs have been friend for Years so what was the Purpose of Bringing up Who He Dated n the Past in front of His Wife, I dont agree with that being Respectful or Good Table Talk & His Wife Should have “SHUT THAT DOWN OR CHECKED NENE RIGHT THEN” but instead She is Giving Her the Okay Like They R Good Girl Friends & We Can See Nene is Keeping it Going “Wow” Nene That is not Actions of a So Called Good Friend . And next week They Show the Guy Chuck, Nene, & Phaedra in the Same Car with him I Guess Making Phaedra out of a Lie or Checking Her Wow did they 4get Phaedra Does Have a Husband “Hello” & Nene Posted a Picture which Supposed to be Her & Chuck Kissing Posting it as Proof that Yes She Dated Him Also “What’s That About” Looks Like His Wife Need to Get Some Back-bone on Checking Mrs Nene Leeks Running a Muck on Her Husbands Past Dates or Girl-Friends. Sorry Nene Luv U But Girl U No U Wrong a Bloop 2 u Shut it Down Not a Good Look it’s Like u r Picking up ur Old Ways or Trying to Get even with Phaedra on some old Garbage!! RHOA LUV U MORE GOD SPEED “MISS BEA”

December 29 at 7:43pm  /
  25. mdhousewife

Nene is very harsh. Tonight, she wasn’t nice or compassionate. Compassion is the feeling of empathy for others. She had none for Cynthia, she had none for Posha (in her face, yes, but in her interviews, no). What does not having kids have to do with Kenya and Porsha consoling Cynthia? That’s ignorant. They are daughters and people and have a right to their opinion. And further, in that moment, they were able to connect with someone you claim to be a good friend. No, you don’t have to agree with Cynthia, but respect and compassion would be great. I think Nene takes the co-signing by the many sycophants in her life too seriously, i.e., her fans. She is not always right.

December 29 at 7:29pm  /
    • Miks Francis

totally agree. it was rather chilling to watch. you can’t be about sisterhood and not be able to temper your temper. how she behaved was hurtful and there is more of that to come.

December 29 at 7:59pm  /
    • WakeBroad

NeNe is two faced. All of her interviews are very condescending towards the other women. If she’s going to be two-faced, at least make one of them pretty.

December 30 at 7:18am  /
  26. Beatrice Hamilton

I believe “Nene” May have been trying to say that “Just as we were Teenagers & Because of her Experience with Her Own Kids Speaking in Reality Because as a Parent We All No U Cant b Sure of What Ur Kid Is Doing When Ur Not Around “Truth be Told” All We Can Do is Try To Trust That They Do Use Good Judgment & Make Good Choices That Do Not Have Lasting or Harsh Consequences Just as We did they r Going To Make Some Mistakes & They have Too Go Through There Own Path of Life Trial & Tribulations. RHOA LUV U MORE GOD SPEED “MISS BEA”

December 29 at 7:31pm  /
  27. think101

We all try to be the best parents we can (with God’s help). These women know each other by now and this is reality TV therefore anything you don’t want addressed or want an opinion on don’t bring it up ie. (Monique bringing up her husband’s and Kandi’s moms encounter which lead to relationship talk). Parenting is a hard job whether u have boys or girls (I have both). Pray and keep it moving.

December 29 at 7:35pm  /
    • think101

Don’t believe everything u see on TV. Producers have to make it drama filled for u to watch! Lol

December 29 at 7:47pm  /
  28. cassie54

The only person that I see you should be upset with is Kenya, her remark about you having and Adam’s apple and tucking was super low

December 29 at 7:45pm  /
    • think101

True that

December 29 at 7:48pm  /
    • WakeBroad

It’s about time that someone put NeNe in check. The adjectives Kenya used to describe NeNe were 100% accurate.

December 30 at 7:17am  /
  29. dimples

First, Cynthia you brought up the subject re: Noelle. NeNe was just teasing! What’s really going on in your household certainly not a 14 yr. old young lady that you know you are raising right? Aren’t you? What are those tears really about certainly not the little old opinion of NeNe?! I mean really?! Last time you cried like that was when Peter was messing up. NeNe you need to find some new housewives. Cynthia I don’t know, Kandi I don’t know, Porsha she don’t want to open up, Kenya, too dangerous, Porsha too young! I like your girlfriend M. If you don’t change out the housewives I see them making you out to be the “bad guy” and the show eventually being cancelled because of low/poor ratings. The qualities that made you a break-out star is now being used against you in subtle ways to turn you into the “bad guy.” Be careful honni because if you become more “Hollywood” instead of “Hollyhood” the other housewives will “come” for you. They are banking on you being more hollywood. I see it I hope you do too. Cynthia said “Get out NeNe, my pill is kicking in.” That’s why Kandi went for the master bedroom, Porsha isn’t returning your phone calls, and why Kenya touched your earring and got in your personal space, and Phaedra was the latest one arriving. They are ganging up on you honni in their own way but sneakily subtely to oust you. You said that you are their boss was it via the executive producers of the show? Because if its official honni baby watch out! That’s why they are boxing you out!

December 29 at 7:46pm  /
  30. mybackhurts

Girl, you come off as so arrogant….I don’t know why ANYONE bothers with you. You think you are “boss”….but you look more pitiful every episode. You don’t treat your friends like that. You are just being mean. I think you are putting it on MORE for the cameras. That little bit of money you got can disappear. You need to humble yourself.

December 29 at 7:52pm  /
  31. Miks Francis

NeNe’s post is simply cruel. I’m no huge Phaedra fan, but she was not even close to dragging your son into this. She seems to be saying to be mindful of your attitude, your insensitivity, your own experiences with your children before you come off so harshly. Why even cast such a nasty cloud over her boys’ heads and bring up her husband’s past! come on NeNe. Sometimes you need to hit the chill button. Furthermore, Kenya is very much in the position to speak about child rearing simply because of her experience…same with Porsha. Nene…cold and callous is not the move.

December 29 at 7:57pm  /
  32. coco1999

NeNe keeps talking about her parenting style but obviously it needs to change since her oldest dropped out of college, stole at Walmart,brought marijuana to a jail and got arrested, and had a baby at an early age. I really don’t think Cynthia should be talking to NeNe about this topic because clearly she didn’t know what she was doing with Bryson, that’s why he has made so many poor decisions as an adult. I used to like NeNe but now she has this haughty attitude! She’s very insecure and thinks for some reason everyone is out to get her! From what I’ve seen on the show, Cynthia has always been a good friend to NeNe but tonight she thinks she was throwing shade. I can’t believe this Woman has friends! She wants one sided relationships and wants to be able to say anything negative without anyone saying anything negative back!!! NeNe is so quick to say sheis not friends with anyone on the show, so why would she then want to be around people she doesnt like? Aren’t you a Rich Bitch? She doesn’t need the money right? NeNe needs Housewives to keep her relevant and to keep her 15 minutes of fame going!!!!

December 29 at 8:05pm  /
  33. Roya'le Little

OOOK, CYNTHIA HAS ONLY ONE CHILD THAT HAPPENS TO BE A GIRL.. I UNDERSTAND WERE SHE IS COMING FROM ON ALWAYS THINKING OF YOUR LITTLE GIRL… I UNDERSTAND ALSO WHAT NENE IS SAYING ABOUT HER DATING TO YOUNG.. I THINK CYNTHIA NEEDS TO CHANGE THE WORDS OF BOYFRIEND TO JUST THIS IS MY FRIEND.. THE WORD BOYFRIEND COMES WITH MORE THEN JUST HOLDING HANDS MS. CYNTHIA.. CYNTHIA KEEP THE CONVERSATION OPEN ALWAYS WITH NOELLE AND LET HER KNOW YOU WILL ALWAYS BE OPEN FOR CONVERSATION WHEN IT COMES TO ANYTHING… ALSO LET HER KNOW THAT YOUR EDUCATION COMES FIRST… YOU AND THE YOUNG MAN ARE FRIENDS JUST FRIENDS AND NOTHING SHOULD COME BEFORE MARRIAGE.. WHY DON’T YOU AND YOUR BABY GIRL GET A PROMISE RINGGGGG YAHHHHH~! THAT SHE WILL PROMISE NOT GIVE UP HER TREASURE TO ANYONE UNTIL SHE IS MARRIED… :)

December 29 at 8:11pm  /
  34. Bren ImStronger NWiser

Nene you are my favorite but this episode you were strong and harsh with Cynthia. Just as you have your own opinion about how you parent your children so does Cynthia! Cynthia is a great mother and her parenting is on the right direction. Nene don’t forget you have a grand daughter!! Raising a daughter is totally different from raising boys. You said you wasn’t judging Cynthia but your action on this episode said differently.

December 29 at 8:12pm  /
  35. Prince Jarvis

NeNe, as a young adult male, I totally understand where you are coming from. My parents didn’t allow me to officially start dating or calling a girl my girlfriend until I was about 16 years old. 13 is way too young to be dating and going around saying you have a boyfriend. You remind me so much of my mom in the way you parent your children.

December 29 at 8:14pm  /
  36. Autumn575

Very well said Mrs. Leakes and I agree 100%…..especially when it comes to a 13 y/o dating ! Absolutely under no circumstances is it okay for a 13 year old to be going on dates! I have a 15 year old girl and she is still not allowed to date. At that age they should be focused on their books and getting good grades. You have to be their parent not their friend! No one is a perfect parent but you do the best you can to raise them to be the best, most productive people they can be and pray that they don’t stray or get off track!
    Keep up the great work Nene!

December 29 at 8:15pm  /
  37. Roya'le Little

HAPPY TO SEE KENYA AND PORSHA CHATTING… KENYA I WAS VERY TOUCHED THAT YOUR MOTHER DID NOT WANT YOU.. THAT BROUGHT ME TO TEARS… I SEE WHY YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR LOVE…
    PORSHA, PORSHA, PORSHAAAA,, OMG WILL YOU LET GO AND LET GOD WITH KORDELL PLZ? YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL YOUNG QUEEN THAT HAS A LIFE AHEAD OF YOU PLZ LET GOD SHOW YOU THE WAY.. I KNOW YOU LOVED KORDELL BUT, ASK YOURSELF,, DID HE REALLY LOVE ME ? & PORSHA BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF AND YOUR LIFE THAT GOD HAS FOR YOU WILL BEGAN.. I PROMISE YOU..
    NENE… I DON’T THINK MEAN ANY HARM ABOUT THE THINGS SHE SAY… SHE IS BOLD AND VERY OUT SPOKEN YOU JUST HAVE TO TAKE WHAT SHE SAYS WITH A GRAIN OF SALT… SHE MEANS WELL BUT SAGITTARIUS LIKE TO BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION ALL THE TIME…

December 29 at 8:25pm  /
  38. MaDavi

Nene once again I totally agree with you, I have two girls and dating at 13 is really to young. Cynthia is your friend she knows how you feel and you know how she feels that is that.

December 29 at 8:28pm  /
    • WakeBroad

Noelle is not doing anything that is making ANYONE question her actions. Let’s put it this way – she has an open, honest relationship with Cynthia (something NeNe cannot say with her sons). Cynthia is doing the right thing by meeting Aurthur’s parents – she wants to know who her daughter is hanging out with and if an issue arises, both sides have opened lines of communication to address them accordingly. While 13 is young to be involved with boys, none of us live under Cynthia’s roof and have no right to dictate what WE THINK SHE SHOULD DO or how she should raise her daughter, NeNe included. Noelle is a mature 13 year old and NeNe is displaying a VERY immature 46 year old example.

December 30 at 7:16am  /
  39. Lolo_123

NENE-
    1. You went TOO FAR at the table. When referring to how girls are sooo fast these days it was as if you were talking about Cynthia’s daughter. -NOT Cool
    2. Parents that are too strict will have their teens – lie about what they’re doing and who they’re dating. (I teach this age group- they lead a double-life at school)
    3. You NEVER apologize – but you should. You hurt Cynthia’s feelings.

December 29 at 8:30pm  /
  40. drey

Nene is starting to.show who she is A know it all boss bitch eho really is.mean spirited.Kandi included you in and you threw shade at her.You are not a friend at all to none of the ladies.Phedra didnt say anything wrong but yet you talk this mess about her husband and son Tonight you were mean and uncaring.I dont care for you and never have,you are a shit starter among everybody.The minute you see anyobe fetting along you start shit among them.Grow up and if need to leave the show.They can function without you and your nonsense you are messy and beside yourself.BLOOP BLOOP

December 29 at 8:36pm  /
  41. amundefined

The sad thing is you all are expressing that NeNe is mean and rude. But, you are on her site being mean AND rude as well. What is it…the pot calling the kettle black? Really rude!!! There is nothing with you saying that you do not like what she said, but to be mean, rude and disrespectful? So not a good look.
    No kid should be dating @ 13 yrs. old. I have raised two daughters and dating was not allowed in high school. I told them, time and time again, that men will always be around and available. I stressed that they had to ensure that they are educated and prepared for a professional career which would allow them to live well, with or without a husband. Does that mean we did not have a great relationship? We do!! We’ve always had an open relationship with each other. We speak about any and everything. Since they were knee high to a grasshopper, they knew that I am the parent, a parent who cares, relaxes and have great conversations with them, but I am NOT a girlfriend. We trust each other and there’s no need to hide anything. So yes, I subscribe to NeNe’s position…

December 29 at 9:12pm  /
    • Buki

O my you speak the truth,with the best tone and great sense of reasoning.I respect your opinion and I also agree wit you and Ms leakes.

December 29 at 9:38pm  /
      • ms chambers

What all the nene haters and bashers fail to realise is that miss nene lleakes is the show. Without nene this show will crash n burn

December 29 at 10:24pm  /
        • WakeBroad

NeNe is the reason why the show IS crashing and burning. A lot of people have lost interest due to her arrogance and condescending attitude towards the other women. The underdogs (Candi, Phaedra, etc) are becoming the stars of the show, while NeNe is taking a back seat. She has become unbearable to watch.

December 30 at 9:52am  /
  42. amundefined

**…nothing wrong….

December 29 at 9:12pm  /
  43. Ltchante

NeNe, I think you are right and I wish you would show this to Cythia. I am a single mother and my daughter is 14. And it is no way she would be dating. My be I might let her go the movies with a boy when she is 16 and that is if her grades are good. She is a A student now and that the way I plan on letting it stay. Once boys come into the picture, grades drop and there mind set changes. I told her to get her education now and there will be plenty of time for boys. Those boys grow up into men and they do not want a dum lady. I think as a mother,I don’t want my daughter getting into situations that she is not ready to handle at the age of 14. These girls do not see danger, they just see fun . And something’s are not fun when it comes to dating..

December 29 at 9:33pm  /
  44. jaylenjason

Nene, hunny I think sometimes your honesty is a way for you to be out of order. Chile there are a lot of things that you have done about your children’s actions that could be scrutinized, but I think everyone respected you enough to not throw shade and act so uncouth about it. I think you are entitled to your opinion, however, when you say something and it upsets your friend, as a woman, you should try and figure out what they heard. The message sent is not always the message received. And stop it with the shade, chile you can be so defensive sometimes. Keep calm, Cynthia cares too much about you to throw shade hunney! Bloop

December 29 at 11:20pm  /
  45. msrenee1

Even as friends you can agree to disagree and that’s what simply went down. Why Cynthia got so sensitive, who knows. Maybe she saw some truth in the comment and couldn’t believe t
    he fact that her Precious Noelle would ever pull a mall stunt….. it’s all good Nene!

December 30 at 1:07am  /
  46. mschelee

It doesn’t feel good when someone says something about your child, does it? A hit dog will bark…..lolsmh

December 30 at 1:18am  /
  47. Fuzzybutterfly

Nene I agree 13 is too young to date. But some parents are afraid to be the “bad guy” especially in a divorced household. Kids need dto focus on the right things at that age and dating is not one of them. They will have years to figure out if he likes me or not. And then to stress over silly relationships. Its not something a 13 year old should worry about. But if Cynthia wants to introduce that to her daughter at that age then its her choice. But its unfortunate.

December 30 at 1:26am  /
  48. keepin it 100

Yeah Cynthia’s daughter is too young to date… they have no business dating that young… to have noys as friends? Yes. That is fine… Man, kids need to know to stay kids… they got their whole life to be worrying about dating… finish school, put yo’ head in them books… We should encourage our kids to not be in a rush to grow up so fast…. take it slow

December 30 at 3:15am  /
  49. FeliciaJ

I’m sorry Nene tries to come off as this big bad wolf but she’s so phony & shady. If Kenya and Porsha have made peace why throw shade on it? And the comment about being raised strict and in the South REALLY! I just think she’s phony and constantly throws shade especially at Kandi all of these women were established (except Porsha) b4 the show but she acts like there not in her level. Just so shady and phony.

December 30 at 3:49am  /
  50. Tania

Nene,
    Gurrl! Get ova urself! Who died and made you ….!? fill in the blank because whatever it is…U r not!

Kenya is starting to look more likeable than you and THAT is shade…BLOOP!

@Beatrice Hamilton, please take a seat honey, you’re tired!

December 30 at 5:44am  /
    • drey

Thank you i couldnt have said it better myself

December 30 at 12:06pm  /
  51. Taneesha Culture Clash Thomas

i think u went too far with ur joking & ur playing but u seem to do that a lot to ur friends & hurt feeling ensue ie kim on the first season…i don’t understand why when u saw that she was upset didn’t u go after her to at least try to calm her down that is ur friend right?…whether or not this is over a different opinion or not u said that u have told this to Cynthia several times…well how many times are you going to tell her?…did u feel u needed to one more time?…i don’t think u did i think u should’ve have given the subject a rest & agreed to disagree.

December 30 at 6:34am  /
  52. Kelly

Nene you are full of bull “I wasn’t raised that way” were you raised to be a stripper ? Every episode you attempt to read Phaedra I think you are jealous of her & kandi because they are truly rich bitches! I feel that Cynthia’s is the best parent she knows how to be to her daughter .I also believe that the tears & hugs between Kenya & Porsha were genuine.Nene Please grown up with a capital P.You are beyond MESSY! By the way I don’t think Kandi NEEDED you to be apart of her play ,it was simply a nice gesture to ask you,don’t get it twisted because your are not that great of an actress .im just keeping it REAL

December 30 at 6:41am  /
    • tbetter1

Nene should be glad that Kandi is throwing her some work. All of her Hollywood work has fizzled out.

December 30 at 6:54am  /
    • LolaLarue

Kelly I have to agree with you on the points made here. Kenya and Porsha touched me, I couldnt imagine having a mom like that and Porsha was simply being supportive. I dont see why they shouldnt move on from past drama. I found her (NeNe’s) comments absolutely ridiculous. What she said to Cynthia however was not out of line, nor was there an attitude with it, it is how she acted afterwards making faces and taunting that I had an issue with but she spoke to Cyn so no issues there

December 30 at 7:30am  /
  53. Kelly

Does anyone agree with my post or am I missing something ?

December 30 at 6:42am  /
  54. tbetter1

Ne Ne you need to stop throwing shade at Kandi’s projects because you are jealous. Everybody knows that Kandi has more money than any of you and it is Old Money. Additionally, in a previous episode, you ranked on the price of Kandi’s engagement ring that Todd bought her. You have a big ring but you bought it yourself. Greg lives off your money. You need to step back and take a breath I’m just saying!

December 30 at 6:49am  /
  55. tecana

I love NeNe….She is so Real!!!!

December 30 at 6:58am  /
  56. WakeBroad

NeNe, the sad thing about this post is that you’re starving for people to agree with your actions. You used to be a breath of fresh air amongst unwarranted drama chaos, but now you have found yourself in the middle of it … all the time. First things first, you need to look in the mirror – you’re not perfect, and having a face like yours, amongst an awful hair color are just a few things you need to “check” before you start pointing fingers at your cast mates. Secondly, who are you to “disagree” with the way others are raising their children? Your own son stole from Wal-Mart and has had several run ins with the law. Do you want your Glambaby growing up to be a thief, or heaven forbid, a twerking stripper? You have plenty of faults of your own and your constant judging clearly reflects the ugly insecurities within you. Without Glee you would be absolutely NOTHING. You don’t have a good story to tell the world – you’re another Hollywood wannabe who came from nothing and will return to nothing if you maintain the same attitude. Honesty may have gotten you ‘this far,’ but honesty will break you down in a heartbeat. You can’t handle the fact that some of the women are trying to move beyond the bs (ie. Kenya & Porscha), because you enjoy stirring the pot and being the “savior” amongst the chaos. Your fans have definitely learned how to “read,” and they aren’t liking what they’re seeing with you. Get over yourself, Hollywood has enough, “I’m better than thou’s” amongst the atmosphere – you’re a big fish in a little pond and eventually the pond is going to dry up. Girl, BYE.

December 30 at 7:13am  /
  57. Kelly

You couldn’t has said this any better! #facts

December 30 at 7:16am  /
    • WakeBroad

Who are you referring to?

December 30 at 7:21am  /
      • Kelly

I was referring to your post ,I posted my reply incorrectly .sorry!

December 30 at 10:30am  /
  58. LolaLarue

What you said to Cynthia did not warrant her tears and in that regard you did nothing wrong. You behaviour afterwards however was atrocious. You level or hypocrisy has increased tenfold and the immaturity you exhibited with regards to Kenya and Porsha’s moment is appalling. Why should they continue to dwell on past drama? I also have an issue with you telling Porsha how to feel about her divorce. A good friend is supportive and constructive in their advice, you were not a good friend on that front. No one told you how to deal with Greg and no one should, those were your emotions and these are Porsha’s emotions. Stop saying she is a grown woman and should stop crying, crying is not weakness, it is honest, as an “honest” person you should be able to grasp that. Phaedra said nothing that should be deemed offensive, you pride yourself on being honest at all times but you seem to have an issue when others are honest with you. You have some excellent qualities but you are negative and toxic at times. Let’s work on that

December 30 at 7:20am  /
    • LolaLarue

goodness where are my “r”s…your* behaviour afterwards….your* level of hypocrisy

December 30 at 7:23am  /
  59. angieb67

Mrs. Leakes…Mrs. Leakes,
    There is a difference between being real and being mordant with your unecessary attacks (Calling it like I see it).
    Lady you are attacking the wrong group of ladies and not your frenemy….Ms. Kenya, WOW! Throwing shade at Porsha, Cynthia in your blog (Last paragraph), Phadrea and of course the wealthy and successful Kandi. Now I know karma is a mother scrather and I do see your get back with Phadrea from what is obvious from the reunion show….really though! Bringing Chuck and his wife on is a set up for Phadrea in the making…stay tuned til next week episode! Just some food for thought…When you play dirty…u will never win! BLOOP!!!

December 30 at 7:23am  /
    • WakeBroad

LOVE this post! Have you noticed how obsessed Kenya is with NeNe? I’m sure this gives NeNe a boost of confidence to have a little crony following her around and praising her to her face – but the truth unfolded in Kenya’s adjective filled interview, equipped with an adams apple and all. I am totally agree with you about what she’s trying to pull with Phaedra – maybe she’s throwing money on the side to Chuck and Mynique.

December 30 at 7:26am  /
    • dmv housewife

Yes!! Stop it NeNe!

December 30 at 7:54am  /
  60. dmv housewife

WOW!! NeNe, I like you and you’re right I believe everyone is entitle to their own opinion. I think Cynthia was dealing with something deeper than what you addressed. Why! Why! Did you go in on Phareda? I think she was considering your opinion. I think she wasn’t throwing shade. Kenya is two-faced and she threw shade and you didn’t address it. Kandi was trying to include the girls and your attitude is too far gone as you are the shit. You have money but so do, Kandi. You’re not a real known actress. Are you in any top movie roles? Stop it be nice! Moving into the next episode why is Phareda in the car with Mynique’s husband and he’s been disrespectful. Looks like you’re a trouble-maker. Who cares who dated him?!!

December 30 at 7:51am  /
  61. caking

NeNe you must be dancing around in my head. I watched the show twice last night. I said you were not judging. Cynthia cut you off when you offered your opinion. Cynthia clearly was upset about something other than Noel. I will be watching next week! Phadra also has two African American male babies. Father has served time in prison. The children will learn of this later. Khandi has a teenage daughter. She has her own set of problems with Todd and Mom. Kenya has her own mother historic problems. Kenya is not a mother. Porsha is a child herself. Mynique is a mother. Know in saying all of this. I truly believe all of you are good parents. However Hell to the NO neither he nor a she 13 years old go on any kind of date living in my house.

December 30 at 10:25am  /
  62. Kwan

Nene hunny you came off rude and insensitive then to go on this BS fast tailed girls rant. That’s the reason we have folks blaming and slut shaming girls but high five-ing boys for their vulgar behavior. DOUBLE STANDARDS. Like I said on twitter I encourage you to check out the #fasttailedgirls hashtag to see how that label has affected the black community. You claim you weren’t raised that way but ma’m you became a stripper and obviously this closed communication way you raised your children didn’t work out to well for the oldest, Hello! Cynthia has an open relationship w/ Noelle and that wasn’t shade it was truth b/c the sheltered girls tend to get buck wild once they are cut loose.

Now for that apple doesn’t fall far statement that was out of line. Phaedra told facts but you would rather throw stones. How would you like it if someone stamped your granddaughter w/ the “pole twirler” label b/c you once were one? Your attitude since you got “Hollywood” has been unbearable and your demeanor screams “new money.” When the girls weren’t getting along you got mad then when they were you got mad and complained make up your damn mind.

You couldn’t even step outside of your selfishness to see that those comments you made about girls twerking at the mall hurt your friend. You were basically labeling her daughter as one of those girls that’s why she started to cry. Instead of you apologizing and explaining your intent you ignored your faults and tried to make light of the situation. Your OPINION isn’t fact and keeping it real doesn’t mean being a rude bxtch.

December 30 at 10:51am  /
  63. JwlBmd

Just because you have an opinion doesn’t mean that you need to always express it. You were very judgmental and the moment someone mentioned your son you couldn’t take it. You were rude and insensitive to your friend. Kenya and Porsha don’t need to have children to uplift a friend. You said parenting doesn’t come with handbook and we all are just trying to do our best apparently you wasn’t thinking that when you turned on your friend.

December 30 at 12:19pm  /
  64. jenni

Oh Dear Lord, NENE YOU WERE WRONG! Who the hell are you to judge her way of handling that teenage-dating situation?
    You can have an opinion, you can share it saying “I don’t think it’s right to do this” but going on mocking her and saying Cynthia is pushing her daughter into becoming a twerking hoe, HELL NO!!
    Oh and Kenya & Porsha may not be mothers- yet, they know better than insulting one’s parenting skills.
    NENE, you so used to be sassy, fun, crazy, loving and all but now, you’re just being obnoxious, vain, hypocrit and selfish. That behaviour will get you nowhere but down to the Bravo archives. It’s sad, because people loved you in the first place for being a ATL-gurl, not the LA-bitch you’re being right now.

December 30 at 2:36pm  /
    • jenni

PS: I’m not hating on NeNe – I’m just super mad to realize this season how much she has changed (for the bad). I miss the former NeNe Leakes..

December 30 at 2:41pm  /
  65. CarmendemThere Eyes

OMG…U WERE HORRIBLE, AND UNFEELING…THAT SAME LADDER THAT TOOK U UP, HAS STEPS TO COME DOWN!!! GOD HONORS HUMILITY, NOT PRIDE!!! U WERE NOT BEING A FRIEND, U WERE BEING EVIL…KEEPING IT REAL, I THINK NOT!!! YOUR WHOLE DELIVERY JUST STANK!!! THERE IS A BETTER WAY TO ADDRESS ANY ISSUE OF TOPIC, AND BY THAT BEING YOUR “FRIEND”, YOU SHOULD OF CHOOSE YOUR WORDS MORE DIFFERENTLY.

December 30 at 3:23pm  /
  66. remy

remy

Mrs Leaks you are truly a class act, you can dish things out but you cant take it. why go for Phaedra?? she clearly is a threat to you. that was a mean Insult and very disrespectful. you have left a bad taste in my mouth the last couple of seasons and I really be glad when you 15 mins is up and them Trump checks has exhausted. these women don’t deserve the shad you throw them. stop acting like the #RICHBITCH cause all your Jobs are being cancelled. Kandi and Phaedra are the real money makers so have several seats and get on their level. You are a hater and these women will soon see the real you. lastly the comment you made about Phaedra being a head doctor was so foul, how can you say that about her when you claim to not know her?!. Get your life cause you have expired in this one.

December 30 at 4:32pm  /
    • Michelle Talley

I agree with this comment 100% I practically just wrote tha same comment . Leaks has been the chick that hated on Smart, beautiful,chicks. But her time is running out.the Atlanta housewives show is running out of juice everyone can see that even leaks can see that too.
      I have a daughter named Remy Talley I dont think she watches Alanta Housewives. And the name Remy is not a common name. Are you my daughter? If not it is a pleasure to meet another Remy God Bless !!

December 31 at 6:31am  /
  67. FeFe

Great episode December 29, 2013. NeNe, I love seeing how much you have grown over the past few seasons! You not acting out over Kandi taking the master suite that you deserved proves how much you have truly become a step above the rest.

December 30 at 4:56pm  /
    • FeFe

One thing I do wish would change on ALL the housewives series is that the ladies would not over talk each other.

December 30 at 5:00pm  /
  68. vagriffin

NeNe, I agree with you 100%. The truth has set you free, that’s John 8:32. I have a daughter who just made 20yrs old in college working on her bachelors degree in a Culinary Arts and still a virgin. I talked to her at an early age and told her the same lines/lies those guys telling you, they telling it to another young lady. I told her don’t believe the bullshit lies those men tell you research it for your self. Guys hastelling call her cell phone when shethe was younger talking nasty and disrespecting my husband and he called the young man parents.Thirteen is to young to be dating. If you’re dating, you’re kissing and if you’re kissing them it would lead to sex. Noelle has time for boyfriend and I don’t see how Cynthia a friend because she’s an airhead.

December 30 at 8:42pm  /
    • Kwan

Cynthia is not an airhead. Porsha yes Cynthia far from it. Just b/c you dated and kiss doesn’t mean Noelle is. Also just b/c your daughter told you a version doesn’t mean she is. I hate when people slut shame girls and women just b/c others do things don’t mean someone else does.

December 31 at 7:15pm  /
  69. MsV

I totally agree with how Cynitha is handling the situation. As being a very young girl myself, I see how my friends parents acted towards them and boys and it only led to them doing things behind closed doors that results in unplanned, young pregnancies. And while thank God I didn’t end up pregnant but I’m surprised I’m not. All because I wasn’t open wit my Mom about the things I was ALREADY doing without her approval. I didn’t receive any guidelines on how to take things slow and it’s not all about sex. You should get to know each other first before getting into all that. These things Cynitha still has a chance to communicate wit her daughter because Cynitha leaves that door open. WAKE THE HELL UP. It’s 2013. Things have changed and not everything that worked when you were a child will work today with us. And I’m only 27 by the way smh. Old people

December 30 at 9:04pm  /
    • HOTNESS

It’s time to stop with the control parents and give our kids the space to be. I agree with Cynthia.

January 5 at 8:38am  /
  70. jdws53

I agree with NeNe 13or14 is too young to be dating. Her biggest concern should be should.

December 30 at 9:34pm  /
  71. Tracey Groves

NeNe has the right to defend her child just as well as Phaedra

December 30 at 10:09pm  /
  72. PepperDC

NeNe, not every battle is yours to fight. With that being said, you should pick and choose your battles wisely; because many times, you come off as if you are a low-class, low-budget bully. There are times in life when we have to rise above the mess. You seem to sink in the mess, and get dirty rolling in the mud with the pigs. Perhaps you should check you level of insecurity before going after people. What you said regarding Phaedra’s babies was out of order!!! Yes, Phaedra made a statement regarding your son. However, she simply stated a fact. She was not being mean-spirited. She did not wish anything negative, mean or nasty on your children or your granddaughter. For you to go after her babies based on what their father did, you were wrong!!! That was low…like playing baseball with roaches–dirty.
    If you want to be low down and dirty, why don’t you keep it with the adults and go after that low class, low budget, nasty, ugly Kenya?

December 31 at 2:24am  /
  73. THICKMADAME43

NENE first off you don’t have a girl you have boys so who in the hell told you that you can tell someone how to raise their daughter. first off every little girl is not fast just because you was out there don’t mean every little girl will be. its not our fault that your mother did not talk to you about being a lady, and doing what you are supose to as a lady. you was a stripper and you think that is cute? well to me your a hoe and that is how i see it. then you want to get on phaedra please she got it together and she don’t have to depend on t v to get her what she wants she had money before the show and i feel she will have it after the show. the same with kandi so the way i see it is if the show don’t come back on for another season you will be without a job and broke again. so i hope you can still dance on the pole.

December 31 at 5:06am  /
  74. THICKMADAME43

Lady’s how can you fix your mouth to say that 13 & 14 is to young to date when most of yall was having sex at that age. if you don’t be honest with your kids and talk to them and not sugar coat it your kids are going to do what they feel everyone else is doing and it called peer presure and then you will have a bigger problem called grandkids. So why you are sitting her stating your opinion keep it real with your self. i know what i did when i was 13 & 14 and that is why i can talk about it to my kids girls and boys and i have an open relationship with my kids they can come to me anytime and they know that i will keep it real with them, we talk about everything sex how to do in how to be safe anything they ask me i tell i don’t have a problem that is what is wrong with the kids today they don’t have anyone to talk to. but my kids do. peace!!!!

December 31 at 5:15am  /
  75. Michelle Talley

Leaks, that was wrong what you said about Phaedra’s babies. But you already know it was thats why you said it. Its okay to defend your child dont get me wrong, but come on you know that was way out of line. But you knew what you were doin since the premiere of this show. You knew to be LOUD, TO BE A BULLY, TO BE MEAN, would keep those cameras in that face of yours. And it worked but you also know that things are not happening for you like it was in the beginning. “The New Normal” CANCELLED,”GLEE” Their takin things in a new direction. “The Alanta Housewives” are barely makin it with all these others Reality Shows that are on and the ones that are comin. Ask Andy how’s your ratings over there in Alanta.. leaks you can go to far. Like when you sat down w/ that chic and her husband and asked that man about Phaedra High school PRIVATE sex life. Thats was soooo evil and wrong, but you dont care just as long as you get yours no matter who you hurt in the process. But WHAT YOU SHALL REAP YOU WILL ALSO SOW ONE DAY, AND I AM JUST BEING REAL !

December 31 at 6:03am  /
  76. Anita Louise Arseno

NeNe…you need to stop judging people. If people would have judged you on a stripper poll you would not have a career or a job. I have two boys, their father never spent a day in jail or used drugs but that never stopped my sons from being in jail or using a little weed…you just have to pray and keep the faith but you have really over stepped your bounds with your absolute judgement of Cynthia and her daughter…Listen lady, I am 60 years old and this is my current picture. You do not judge if you do not want to be judged. I pray and fast and love God!

Prayer has helped me stay young and to become a Doctor of Education…with so much to be thankful for…I never judge my friends and your opinion is not an opinion you just a crazy jealous old lady that will see Gods Rath if you keep you ignorant ways and jealousy going on… You should be the one that have education and class but you are so ignorant to talk about two little babies because you dont like their mother….you are very sad…I dont think you have and opinion, you are just to jealous and its to sad that you are not a REAL LADY! WITH CLASS…CYNTHIA IS ONE CLASSY LADY!

December 31 at 4:56pm  /
  77. HOTNESS

Nene is a hater an jealous pheadra is educated but she makes her money by saying mean things about people and their children. Big nose ragedy mouth hater now how you like that.

January 4 at 5:41pm  /
  78. HOTNESS

AND WHEN GOD JUDGE YOU, YOU WILL KNOW IT. ATTENTION SEEKING BULLY.

January 5 at 8:34am  /
  79. sharells

NeNe Leakes is the best one on the house wives of Atlanta I’m your biggest fan the only reason why watch the housewives of atlana is because I love to see you tell these chicks about the self but anywaykeep doing what you doing chibi NeNe Leakes wish I could meet you one day I’m your biggest fan

January 5 at 9:41am  /
    • jtjabrael

Yes she can be one of the best ones on the show, but for some reason she is loosing focus. The only one so far that have showed they appreciate their fans is Kandi, she don’t brag and boast about her money and she also had a quick reality show for a couple of her fans. The rest are a mess and didn’t do anything. But anytime you get a mssg from Mrs Leaks its her bragging about her bags, shoes bracelet or some sort of materialistic stuff. I am over them.

January 29 at 1:04pm  /
  80. jtjabrael

Nene, just act like a lady. You can be such a great role model, but you are losing focus. I don’t under what is up with this Rich Bitch attitude, its ok to be proud of our new accomplishments, but when it start coming across as your better than others and always showboating, talking down about a bitch refrigerator etc. that’s when it comes across as messy, getty & tacky ooh and really broke. It took fans for you to get where you are today. Instead of indulging in all this foolishness, reach back and help a struggling fan. Show how you appreciate your accomplishments and fans for their support. Your that rich help me, I am a struggling entrepreneur and I would love some support and an exit to build my business. That just goes to show the rich keep getting rich and are very unappreciative of what they have.

January 29 at 12:59pm  /