This Is Truly From The Heart…

Nene Leakes - Collection launch thank you

Yesterday was the big launch of The Nene Leakes Collection and boy did we launch LOL! Having my own line of affordable luxury clothing was just a dream a few years ago but with your enormous amount of support I was able to turn that dream into a reality. To hear women Call into HSN and say that I was making women of all shapes and sizes feel fabulous and confident wearing The Nene Leakes Collection truly touched my heart! I have always been a dreamer but there’s a big difference in dreaming and doing. Yesterday WE DID THAT! You’ll never get anywhere if you don’t believe in your dreams and yourself! Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of you that called, tweeted, Instagram, texted and emailed me your support. There are items still available on HSN.com so check it out and become a part of #teamfab #womensupportingwomen #fashionispassion #hsnfashion #ifiwinyouwin

1. Carolyn Minter

Love it Nene your star will keep rising. Love you and Greg you two are the best couple on that show. Much love and blessing on you and your family. You are a star and it will keep on raising!*

July 29 at 12:48pm  /
  2. Honeychile

Giiirl let me tell you something huntea.. You SERVED the children with that line sugar! I gagged when I saw the collection. Fierce. Back. Boots! She by Sheree could NEVAH! And that’s NO SHADE!! You better MOTHERFUCKIN WERK BITCH!!!

July 29 at 1:15pm  /
  3. Toni Jones

Love your Fashions! Sorry that the leggings sold out before I could buy them. Please come back with leggings! Love you!!

July 29 at 1:50pm  /
  4. Tracy Hart

You really have some cute pieces for all ages and sizes. Glad I ordered my items (skirt, leggings & blazer) early! Keep achieving your goals and cashing those check$

July 29 at 2:29pm  /
  5. Nads

She’s fierce and on fire! Congratulations Nene! And thank you for thanking your customers. I’m one of them :)

July 29 at 2:32pm  /
  6. SEXYINNMOBILE

YESS,YESS,I LOVE YOU!! IT WAS A DREAM COME TRUE TOO SPEAK WITH YOU ON AIR!! MRS.LEAKES,I ALWAYS KNOW THAT GOD WAS GOING TOO BLESS YOU BIG!! LIVE YOUR DREAM,AND IM PRAYING FOR YOU!!

July 29 at 4:17pm  /
  7. sandra1313

What ever happened to the models you casted in November with Cynthia?

July 29 at 4:25pm  /
  8. FABINNMOBILE

MRS.LEAKES,I LOVE YOUR STYLE!! YOU,HAVE FAB ALL OVER YOU!! IT WAS A PLEASURE TOO SPEAK WITH YOU!!! I CAN NOT WAIT FOR MY FAB CLOTHES TOO COME!! IM PRAYING FOR YOU,AND PLEASE KEEP DREAMING !! PLEASE TRY AND BRING HANDBAGS IN OCTOBER!!!

July 29 at 6:02pm  /
  9. djware

Congratulations! You have to always put your dreams into reality even when others don’t support you!!!!!! Please check out my self published book “How to be a baller without being a celebrity” lulu.com. Thanks!

July 29 at 7:09pm  /
  10. karma

Really love the black layered dress I’d love to buy it do you ship to Australia?

Im going 2 keep shopping & looking at what else i love lol

July 29 at 8:41pm  /
  11. snjones77489

I loved the clothing line, escpecially the black shirt Congrats !!!!

July 30 at 11:49am  /
  12. g bear

Can’t wait to get my tunic and leggings. Don’t forget the crisp white button down blouse you mentioned on the show and I hope it will be cotton or at least cotton-blend. Thanks Nene.

July 30 at 5:17pm  /